May 23, 2019
- Short reception with cash bar and hors d'oeuvres
- Celebratory awards ceremony in the theater with beverages
- Innovators Row - a showcase of innovative startups
- Multiple and plentiful food stations
- New sponsorship options with perks for early action (snag yours early!)
Last Year's Highlights
The CBIC Awards Gala showcases Central Virginia entrepreneurs, innovators, and organizations that contribute significantly to the region's innovation ecosystem. For the past three years, Innovators Row was regaled as one of the attendees’ favorite portions of the evening, and last year attracted more than 400 attendees. This offers exemplary local exposure for Innovators Row participants.
CBIC will select as many as 30 representatives for an opportunity to showcase their products, ideas, services and innovations at CBIC's Innovators Row.
- We anticipate that each person/company selected for Innovators Row will be provided with approximately 4 feet of table/floor space along Innovators Row to demonstrate and amaze the assembled investors, entrepreneurs, business and civic leaders.
- There is no cost to apply, but if selected, there will be a single Innovators Row Exhibit Fee of $325
- The $325 includes your company’s exhibitor space + two (2) all-access gala tickets for the pre and post ceremony receptions (during which exhibitors are expected to be setup and working their exhibit space), the highly anticipated awards ceremony (at which time exhibitors will pause to come witness the awards celebratory ceremony in the auditorium), the after party (exhibitors will shut down to enjoy the festivities), and complimentary downtown parking!
- Applications to be considered for participation in CBIC’s Innovators Row are due by midnight Friday, April 15, 2019
- Selected individuals or groups will be notified and announced by May 1st and promoted at the gala and via CBIC’s media channels.
- The single Innovators Row Exhibit Fee of $325 is due no later than May 4th
This is an amazing opportunity to showcase the innovation you have worked on and connect with individuals that could take your idea to the next level.
Charlottesville has all the ingredients to be a national leader in business innovation, venture capital investment, and high-wage job creation. CBIC members, sponsors and partners work year-round to nurture an atmosphere of innovation celebrated by the CBIC Awards and now a brand for our region and to ensure Charlottesville remains a leader in tech, innovation and startups.
Those interested in sponsorship can contact Tracey Greene at Executive@CvilleBIC.org or call (434) 242-5886.